The Media Center helps students:
- Develop a love of reading
- Meet world-renowned authors
- Develop library and research skills
- Become a life-long learners
- Attend Book Fairs
- Enjoy Literacy Nights with your family
Makerspaces in the Media Center helps students:
- Challenge themselves
- Expand their imaginations
- Build things
- Be creative
Good children's literature appeals not only to the child in the adult, but to the adult in the child.
Children are made readers on the laps of their parents.
~Emilie Buchwald~ 1994